November 14, 2008
1. What constitutes “entire abstinence” for you and for your fellowship?
2. “I (Bill W) was very lonely and again turned to alcohol?” What did
you turn to when you were lonely? Explore how loneliness has
contributed to you picking up your addiction or addictions.
November 7, 2008
1. All these, and many others, have one symptom in common: they
cannot start drinking without developing the phenomenon of craving.
Write about your experience with this.
2. There are five classifications of alcoholics listed on page 6 of
the Doctor’s Opinion. Write on your experience with the five different types.
3. Write on your experience of “the only relief we have to suggest is